Over the past 16 years our company has specialized in helping investors understand how to enter the real estate marketing understanding low, medium and high-risk ventures with clear exit strategy.
Investing in real estate can be very complex. The good news is that as long as you do in-depth research on your target building, you have a great chance of making a successful investment purchase.
If you have been considering adding Real Estate to your portfolio, we have listed below some investment knowledge we will share before beginning representation.
- Types of investment building and strategies to purchase them
- ROI (return on investment). How to make your money work for you.
- Pitfalls of older buildings.
- Consideration when buying multi-unit buildings.
- Locating motivated sellers.
- Helping you locate financing outlets.
- Analyzing current units for sale to determine the accuracy of reports.
- Hiring correct inspectors/contractors while in contract to purchase to complete your due dilligence.
This is not an inclusive list of topics we cover while representing you but this should give you an idea of things to consider. If you decide int he future to explore investment possibilities, we look forward to helping you with your future aspirations.