Selling a home can be one of the easiest things to do in life or can be one of the most stressful situations you can find yourself in. Our brokerage prepares you the seller to mentally and physically prepare both yourself and your home to enter the market and sell your house in a timely fashion.
We do not confront you with smoke and mirrors nor do we overinflate our role as your listing representation. You have most likely heard of gimmicks like “we will buy your house if it does not sell”. You can bet that the person who invented that scheme to gain business owns a lot of homes.
Instead of gimmicks we will prepare a proper CMA (comparable market analysis) on your home and counsel you on where you should enter the market with the correct price to achieve success without “leaving money on the table”.
- Pre-list home inspection: Determines necessary or recommended repairs prior to listing. We will help set up the home inspector and review the results to determine an appropriate course of action.
- Comparable Market Analysis: We scrub the market and perform a blended analysis to find the right market price for your home. By using a blended approach, we not only look at closed homes over the past 6 months but active homes and competition you will have once on market.
- Advertising: We counsel you on both web based and other means of marketing with a home book built for your home. We additionally discuss syndication on the world wide web.
- Open houses: We will set up open houses as long as your schedule permits us to perform them for you.
- Out Buyer pool: Often, we will have buyer at the ready that could be right fit for your home.
- Representation: We discuss how we can perform our job exclusively representing you or potentially becoming a neutral party and bringing both you the seller and the buyer together to achieve the sale of your home.
This list is not inclusive but is meant to give you an idea of how our company forms an approach to a successful sale of your home.